Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving Plans

So, I don't know about you all but I do not know how the last week of November got here so quickly! I love this time of year so much! All the decorations, traditions, family time, and the food. I am determined to not allow the food to control my holiday season this time around. I have started out by planning some clean recipes to take to Thanksgiving (this way I can enjoy green bean casserole without guilt). Here is what I am bringing:

Clean Pumpkin Pie (Click the photo for the recipe) - I have made this crust before and love it so I am excited to try the whole pie!
thegraciouspantry.com

Clean Cranberry Sauce - I LOVE jellied cranberry sauce so I am looking forward to making my own this year.
thegraciouspantry.com

And of course Clean Dinner Rolls - Because it isn't Thanksgiving without a roll!
thegraciouspantry.com

What changes are you making to your normal Thansgiving menu this year?

Don't forget to check out the Holiday Challenge that Katie and I are putting on this year! We have some great response so far so claim your spot and improve your health this holiday season! 

Plus we will have "Black Friday" deals out on Wednesday! Stay tuned for more details!

 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg











MotivationMonday
Wendy @ Daily Dose of Del Signore
Veronica @ V Watts' Thoughts
Morgan @ Fat to Fit Confessions
Tiff @ The Fit Train
Katie @ The Carb Monster
Alisha @ Coily Locks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!