Hey all!
It's Tuesday again and Kristin is still enjoying her vacation this week so I am taking over the link-up! Time to share our healthy living / fitness tips and tricks or to look for support, guidance, or inspiration from others to make this journey a little smoother.
I want to share with you all real quick about an exciting Holiday Challenge that is starting on December 9th! Katie and I will be hosting a weight loss and fitness challenge! We’ll focus on fitness, learn about nutrition, and keep each other ON TRACK for 30 days!! Why wait until January, START those resolutions NOW! I have lost over 70 pounds and am ready to help you too! See this post with all the details!
Join us and share all of your amazing weight loss advice, or link up a topic you are looking to get some advice on from others.
It's Tuesday again and Kristin is still enjoying her vacation this week so I am taking over the link-up! Time to share our healthy living / fitness tips and tricks or to look for support, guidance, or inspiration from others to make this journey a little smoother.
I want to share with you all real quick about an exciting Holiday Challenge that is starting on December 9th! Katie and I will be hosting a weight loss and fitness challenge! We’ll focus on fitness, learn about nutrition, and keep each other ON TRACK for 30 days!! Why wait until January, START those resolutions NOW! I have lost over 70 pounds and am ready to help you too! See this post with all the details!
Join us and share all of your amazing weight loss advice, or link up a topic you are looking to get some advice on from others.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I always love hearing from you!