Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Another Successful Week!

It is time again for Weigh-In Wednesday with Heather, Ash, Bailey, and Amy! I am pretty excited for this week because not only did I see a weight loss but I also lost inches AND..................................I am down another pant size!!! That is right, I am now down 2 count them 2 pant sizes! It feels so great!!!!!!! I still wish I was seeing more weight coming off but slow and steady wins the race!

So, this week I am at 236.8, that is another 1.2 pounds lost. Apparently 1.2 is like my magical number as that is the amount I have lost every time I have lost weight in the past month or so! I will take it! I would really like to be down to the 220's by the time we leave for Disneyland in mid July. I will be posting my updated measurements on my Progress tab.

As far as workouts go this week I feel like I did really well. I only got days 1 and 2 of week 8 of C25K done but that is because I got the flu bug and there was no way I was doing day 3! But, I did still get Zumba in four days so I feel pretty good about that! I also have started my own personal 30 day challenge. I will probably create a tab and add it on here later today. I combined some that I have seen out on the internet and made my own! So far I am four days in and can feel the pain!

So, goals for next week:
  1. Re-start C25K and do it outside this time (off the elliptical)
  2. Stick with my personal 30 day challenge
  3. Continue to log on MFP daily
  4. Share this blog with the followers on my adoption/infertility blog
Okay, that is it for this week! I hope you all have an awesome week!

6 comments:

  1. Wow you're making awesome consistent progress! Get it girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fitting into smaller clothes! Congrats another loss :) You are rocking it!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome, awesome, awesome! i cant wait to fit into a new size. my overflowing closet and drawers will make me sad though.. i have so many clothes in my size that i love! yikes. ahah.

    you're doing amazing, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss the week and dropping a size!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations in your loss! Slow and steady definitely wins the race. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!