Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Weighing In

Wow, posting twice in a week! Hopefully I can keep this up! I wanted to check in with you all and let you know that I am still alive. I hit a bit of a plateau for a while and am finally seeing the scale move again which feels great! So here it is...

Today - 167.4
This is a loss of .6 from last week. Not huge but seeing as how I have been stuck 168 or 169 for WEEKS this felt great! I am now just 5.2 pounds away from hitting the 100 pounds lost mark! 100 pounds? Are you kidding me? I NEVER thought a year ago I would really see this day and now it is right in front of me! It is really pushing me to work harder.

I started a second round of Les Mills Combat and I am loving it! This is seriously my soul mate workout! I have liked all the others I have done but Dan and Rach just get me going and push me in a way I can't really put into words! I keep hoping they will come out with a second Combat!

Speaking of Dan and Rach I might just get to meet them in two weeks! The hubby and kiddo and I are all heading down to Las Vegas for a visit with family and the Team Beachbody Coach Summit! They have a Combat live workout that I WILL be at! To work out with those two live and maybe, just maybe get to shake their hands. GAH! So exciting!

Okay, that is really I have for you all! I promise to try and be a better blogger!

Weigh In Wednesday 
 
 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! 100 pounds lost is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great loss! 100 pounds is unbelievable!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so amazing you are almost at the 100 lb mark :) Congrats and I know you will get there in no time!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!