Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday

I don't have much to report on the weight loss front, I maintained this week. I will take seeing as how TOM is on the way tomorrow! So, because I have nothing super exciting to share there I thought I would talk a little about how the 21 Day Fix Meal Plan is going for me so far.

So, first I must say that I LOVE the simplicity of this plan. I love that I can fit in the foods that I like to eat and I don't ever feel deprived. With that said I do think I need to bump myself up to the second bracket next week for food. I have been waking up hungry and mornings are a weak time for me so I need to adjust. I was right on the line between the lowest and second so I will move up. For those that have no idea what I am talking about. You figure out your calorie needs and then they put you into a "bucket" and it tells you how many times you fill each container a day. The next one up doesn't add a ton but I do get an extra fruit (doing a happy dance) and I'm pretty sure an extra carb (insert another happy dance). Just to give you an idea of what a day looks like for me:


Each week you can substitute a yellow (carb) for a treat, wine, juice, almond milk (there is a whole list) three times. For the most part I choose to put juice in my Shakeology for that morning!

Like I said, I am really liking it so far other than the whole feeling hungry thing. It will be interesting to see how things change up when I move to the next level. Our plan is to do the whole 21 Day Fix program once we finish up P90X3 in 2 1/2 weeks! The couple workouts I have tried I have enjoyed so far and the ladies in my challenge group are getting great results so I am excited to try it out myself!

Hope you all had a great week!

Weigh In Wednesday
 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I've seen the 21 day fix a few other places. It seems to be a great way to get your fruits and veggies in and practice portion control. Greek yogurt, almonds and cottage cheese are staples for me too.

    http://whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maintaining is good :) I like to think of it as my body taking a breather, getting ready for a loss the next week ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!