Thursday, May 15, 2014

I'm Sorry!

I know I have been MIA and I apologize. My goal is to get back in the swing of things next week! BUT in the mean time I wanted to reach out  to all of you and let you know about a FREE Clean Eating Group I am starting.

I'm putting together a 10 day FREE Health & Fitness Accountability Group that will start Tuesday, May 27th. We will focus on Fitness, Nutrition and (of course) Accountability. You'll get added to a private group on Facebook, and be given a 10 day meal plan and exercise for a minimum of 30min a day. Comment below or message me for details!

The one and only requirement is that you aren't already working with another Beachbody Coach and that you sign up for a free membership with me as your coach! 

I hope you will all join me and get a jump start for summer!

 
 photo d3a5e9f1-e795-4f5b-b118-e3b34a33db5f_zps444f078e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!